Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thinking


A few things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving.
My family. Though things have changed we have stuck together and held each other up no matter what.
Brent in less than a month we will be married I cannot wait.
Our house. I just love it.
My animals. They make me happy and stick with me even when I'm being ugly.
My friends it amazes me sometimes that people actually wanna hang out with me...I'm weird..and verrry forgetful.



A
nd for fun...A few things I am not thankful for.
Dog poo on my floor...not good
Having your Grandma's crazy old friend back into your car...but I am thankful for my family for being able to find humor in the situation.
Getting locked out of my Grandma's house...did I mention I was on the roof??
My brother not being here for Thanksgiving.




W
hat's life without challenges right?

No comments: