Sunday, October 26, 2008

Birthdayween Party


Last night was the 3rd annual Birthdayween party at Karina's house and the 1st without Nick. I was actually pretty okay throughout the day and other than a slight freak out upon arrival(which was easily solved with a couple shots) I enjoyed the night. There was something different about the night though...maybe Nicks presence was more missed than anyone let on or maybe parties just happen that way sometimes. I chose Richard Simmons as my costume this year. I had a fabulous time and looked fabulous in my fro and scrunch socks.



This is my luchador...isn't he a beast?


The Lineup: Stephanie:Wednesday Adams


















Karina:Morticia Adams















Angela:A Fraggle









Chelsey:Gypsy lady
Kellie:Ladybug
Brent: El Luchador
Al: A Bunny with a tutu on(it's there I promise)








and last but not least....

MY HALLOWEENIES!!!!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.