Friday, October 17, 2008

Things I Love About My New House

So Brent and I recently bought our first home. It's perfect. Here are a few of the many, many things I love about it...

1. My precious bird cabinet pulls (ebay baby)



2. The chocolate brown concrete floor in the banana room(so aptly named by Kellie and Chelsey)



3. Our red wall in the dining room (which was pre-painted before we ever moved in that works for me cause well...I'm lazy)


4. Our fabulous Ikea bookshelves... I LOVE IT!!!


5. My animals...in our new house
Noodle napping in the cool breeze
Oscar...just layin there


Veruca Susan up to no good I'm sure


6. My funky brand spankin new clearance price lawn thingys...I love them.


7. And last but not least the orange tree in the backyard
We actually have two trees but one may or may not be a grapefruit tree

No comments: